Certified Athletic Trainer, Program Manager
- Allentown, PA
- Full Time
Full-time Program Manager, Certified Athletic Trainer
Work-Fit at Allentown, PA
Shift: 1st (6-2:30pm)
**SIGN ON BONUS**
Work-Fit is seeking a full-time Program Manager, Certified Athletic Trainer for our industrial setting in Allentown, PA. The scope of service will be focused on prevention and symptom intervention. This is a first shift position.
Work-Fit career affords you the opportunity to:
- Make a continuous daily impact on people’s lives
- Have the autonomy to lead, develop, and grow as a professional.
- Join a growing and innovative organization
- Prevent injuries before they occur
- Achieve work-life balance with 40 hour work week
- Adhere to the standards of practice as outlined in the Work-Fit/client SOP
- Able to focus, organize, and prioritize delivery of services
- NATABOC certification
- Licensed within the State of PA as an Athletic Trainer or eligible for PA licensure
- Must have 2+ years of experience working as an Athletic Trainer with some management experience.
One common factor of ATCs, regardless of the setting, is the love to educate people and make a positive impact. If you are a highly motivated Certified Athletic Trainer, we would like to speak with you.